United Tech is a Ukrainian company based primarily in Kyiv, the capital city.
On February 24th at 5:00 Kyiv time, Russia attacked our country and started a war on our territory. In these darkest days, we feel our national identity and strength more clearly than ever, and it has always been so immense that helped our talented people at United Tech create social networking products that today are becoming more popular across the target market.
Our mission has always been to connect people all over the world. Now more than ever, we need to spread that light as far and wide as possible. Ukraine needs your support in the name of peace. Together we can stop the Russian aggression, so we ask you to declare your support — #StandWithUkraine and spread awareness internationally.
What United Tech is doing
- We evacuated our specialists and their families to a safe place and provided informational, material, moral support.
- We've already returned to work with an intention to maintain our business continuity. We updated our processes and continue working remotely to ensure no disruptions in the support and development of our products.
- We retain jobs and compensation for our specialists who decided to join the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- Our colleagues are volunteering, supporting the army, donating blood, buying and sending humanitarian help, conducting cyber assistance, and coordinating assistance with safety needs.
- We can offer different job openings to those who have lost their employment due to the war from wherever they are. We will do our best to help so you can see our open opportunities here.