There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
2D (Concept) Artist
Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries.
We're passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow and building a team in Turkey for a new product in the interactive story genre of lifestyle games.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced 2D (Concept) Artist to join our team to be part of creating and launching a new mobile app for iOS and Android platforms in a new niche for people from the Tier-1 region.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and design the product’s art vision from scratch
- Create all concepts, characters, assets, environment to shape the stories in the game
- Focus on what the user needs/wants
- Process feedback and work with creative direction to iterate characters, assets, environment throughout the game to increase player experience and improve motivation like a work-ready artist.
- 3+ years of experience in 2D art, visual design, illustration
- Proficiency with 2D tools
- Experience in creating concepts for games/storytelling
- Solid knowledge of game design
- Have an active drawing lifestyle
- Being aware of fashions in design culture
- Have some nice results with a game ready or movie ready character
Will be a plus:
- High level of social skills for clear communication
- Detail-oriented with a strong “hands-on mentality”
- Result-oriented with a high level of commitment and owner mindset
- Empathetic to create synergy within a remote working international team
What we offer:
- Remote cooperation. We cooperate remotely from different cities and countries.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits. Coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, lunch compensation, corporate events and team buildings, financial support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts.
- Intro call with HR
- Interview with Head of Product
- Bar Raising
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!