There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Business Development Manager (Asian Market)
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager with knowledge of Chinese for our top-rated product that allows people to communicate worldwide.
As a BDM, your main goal will be to find opportunities, identify business needs and build relationships. Your primary responsibilities will include working with broadcasters and talent agencies across Asia countries to identify new opportunities and leads. Also, you will have a chance to go on business trips to China.
About our product:
A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 300,000 users. And if you’re ready to change the social networking industry, learn more about this role and see what else we offer.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Responsible for acquiring new business partners from Asian countries
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with partners
- Negotiate with partners about the terms and conditions, rates, etc.
- Develop workflows for partners and help to improve the quality
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analysis
- Create KPI to manage partners’ efficiency and quality growth
- Keeping management informed of the status of results, progress, KPI, problems, plans, and meetings, as well as involving management at key times
- Providing ideas for improvement of the current products and processes
- Gathering feedback from partners/users to come up with ideas for new products and features
- 1+ year of experience in a Sales / Business development / Account management or a related field
- Upper-Intermediate level of Chinese or higher
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
- Proven experience in managing relationships with various partners and stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation
- Knowledge of data analytics, product and business metrics to measure project success
- Experience in IT will be a plus
- A data-driven mentality will be a plus
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s entirely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more