There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
United Tech is a Ukrainian IT product company, founded in Kyiv. By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide. We create mobile and web applications for millions of users from the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Chief Technology Officer. Your primary responsibility is to set up the company's overall technical direction.
About the product: It’s an all-in-one streaming platform that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, share interesting content, and monetize their talents. The cross-platform product (iOS, Android, Web) is already in production and has thousands of end-users.
It’s all about you:
- Experience in building high-load microservice architecture
- Deep knowledge of technologies used in Frontend (Mobile + Web) and Backend:
- Understanding of the product development life cycle, experience working within Scaled Agile methodologies, functional teams, cross-functional teams, stream-aligned teams etc.
- Experience in creation of strong CI/CD process for 8+ parallel teams
- Mentoring experience with a team of developers, you know how to work with people with various professional backgrounds, and you can explain complex technologies to non-technical individuals
- Prior experience in building and leading engineering teams. You know how to motivate your team and can help achieve individual and departmental goals. You are experienced in hiring, retaining, and managing dynamic and talented individuals to build an excellent, inclusive team
- You have the ability to work cross-departmentally, fostering collaboration between teams and contributing efforts to ensure alignment with organizational goals and mission
- Strong self-motivation to fulfill duties, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and complete them within established deadlines
a. Experience in Java development at least at the level of a senior developer or higher (technical lead, architect, etc.)
b. Experience in Node.js development
What you’ll help us do:
- Development and implementation of the company's technical strategy, which will ensure the company's growth and development in the future
- Management of internal technological infrastructure, management and consulting on architecture, systems and project lifecycle management
- Identifying opportunities and gaps in our current infrastructure and technology
- Ensuring the construction and maintenance of scalable microservice architecture that will enable rapid development of current products and the creation of new products
- Becoming a leader of technical leads. Building a technical culture and implementing coding standards
- Training programmers and helping them to develop, using an approach that supports and engages collaboration, including reporting, goal setting, prioritization, monitoring, and evaluation of results
- Providing timely and appropriate training, professional development for engineers, and frequent feedback for the team members
- Building development, testing, and full-cycle interaction processes between development teams
- Ensuring that our engineering teams consistently deliver what’s necessary on time
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- HR Interview
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!