There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
We are looking for a Data analyst to empower our data intelligence team and speedup our project growth.
United Tech is a Ukrainian product IT company that develops its own mobile and web products in the social networking niche.
Our brands are growing rapidly and attracting leading positions in their categories, influencing modern approaches to development and ambitious goals of our teams.
For almost 5 years, United Tech team has been creating applications that are used by millions of users around the world. Our product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to the USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. Our team is united by the fact that we share a common vision of striving to be the best, and that is what defines us.
About our product:
We are a new streaming platform that will unite millions of people from different countries and allow them to share their own unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
You will be responsible for:
- Make reports by main product metrics reports based on Product managers and Product analysts tasks
- Conduct the implementation of tracking new features
- Support for already created reports and making edit
- 2+ years of experience
- SQL knowledge
- Tableau experience
- Intermediate English or Higher
- Excellent communication skills, team-player
- Responsibility and willingness to perform tasks independently
- A data-driven mindset
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience with social networking niche
- Min of 1+ yr of experience in fast-paced environments like startups
- Programming experience in Python
Our team values:
- Result orientation: we set ambitious goals, take on complex tasks and successfully cope with them
- Flexibility: the ability to think out of the box and change our strategies depending on market conditions
- Teamwork: we have the common goal, we do not shift responsibility to others and overcome challenges together
- Striving for development: we are constantly learning new things and evolving together
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Call with Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
- Job offer