There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
At United Tech, our mission is to shape the future of the social networking domain by helping people communicate and spread content worldwide. We have several completely independent products and product teams that operate them.
And now, we’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for providing the full cycle of data collection and management.
About our product: A global social app for live streaming where users can discover talented broadcasters, communicate in live chat, watch live streams, and live video chat. It unites people from different countries and allows them to share their unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Work with the team to identify and analyze requirements and validate the design of the metrics platform features
- Build and conduct the product roadmap for the metrics platform projects in partnership with Analysts
- Design and evolve data models and data schema based on business and engineering needs to handle different metrics use cases
- Build and support scalable data pipelines for metrics computation and A/B testing stats computation
- Design and manage relational databases for persisting data objects
- Design and implement metric platforms backend services
- Implement systems to track data quality and consistency
- Lead DWH Migration
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages such as Python, Node.js, C++
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Clickhouse, Redshift, Postgres, Mysql, Oracle, or similar)
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (MapReduce, Yarn, HDFS, Hive, or similar)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow, or similar)
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems working along with our cross-functional team
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience with AWS
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka
- Experience with ClickHouse
- Experience with Node.js
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f