There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
United Tech builds mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. More than 96 million people use our products. Now we're looking for an experienced and talented Data Engineer to scale our analytics team.
Together with 5 team members, you will collaborate closely with all United Tech products and teams and provide the full cycle of data collection and management. We expect that you’ll take a proactive position in product evolution and process improvement to deliver the best results.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Assemble and manage large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Design and evolve data models and data schema based on business and engineering needs
- Build and support ETL pipelines using tools like Hive, Airflow, and SQL technologies
- Implement systems to track data quality and consistency
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, ideally with a focus on Data Engineering
- Technical expertise in data infrastructure, cloud computing, storage systems, and distributed computing frameworks
- Knowledge of modern data/computing infrastructure and frameworks. Today we use S3, Airflow, MongoDB, Kafka, Clickhouse, AWS lambda, and Python. (We do not expect you to know them all but would like for you to be familiar with some)
- Openness to new or different ideas, and the ability to evaluate multiple approaches and choose the best one based on fundamental qualities and supporting data
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems working along with our cross-functional team
- English level Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Redis, Node.js
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more