There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
At United Tech, our mission is to shape the future of the social networking domain by helping people communicate and spread live content worldwide. We have several completely independent products and product teams that operate them.
In the core product, we're looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for serving reliable metrics and providing insights into the effectiveness of our product features.
Together with our team members, you will provide the full cycle of data collection and management. We expect that you’ll take a proactive position in product evolution and process improvement to deliver the best results.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Work with team to identify and analyze requirements and validate the design of the metrics platform features
- Build and conduct the product roadmap for the metrics platform projects in partnership with PM and Data Analysts
- Design and evolve data models, and data schema based on business and engineering needs to handle different metrics use cases
- Build and support scalable data pipelines for metrics computation and A/B testing stats computation
- Design and manage relational and NoSQL databases for persisting data objects
- Design and implement metric platforms backend services Implement systems to track data quality and consistency
- Implement systems to track data quality and consistency
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Postgres, Mysql, Oracle or similar)
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (MapReduce, Yarn, HDFS, Hive or similar)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow or similar)
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems working along with our cross-functional team
- English level Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka, or AWS
- Experience with Clickhouse
- Experience with Node.js
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f