There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Head of Marketing
We are hiring a Head of Marketing for our new mobile app. We desire to grow and build a team in Turkey for a new product in the interactive story genre of lifestyle games.
As a Head of Marketing, you will build a strong marketing team, lead and manage this team, and conduct multiple large-scale user acquisition strategies. At the same time, we expect you to work with your hands occasionally — personally checking tasks, managing marketing budgets to gain better product results and making final decisions.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Building a marketing team from scratch for a new dedicated product, managing and mentoring this team
- Set objectives for your team and monitor the team’s performance
- Communication with representatives of the advertising and social networks (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, etc.)
- The full cycle of user acquisition and user re-engagement campaign management: planning, launching, and scaling advertising campaigns
- Traffic analysis, CTR, ROI, and conversions increasing, optimization of traffic purchase
- High budget management or advertising campaigns in the western Tier 1 markets
- Working with designers to create think tanks: A/B testing and optimization
- Working with social talent platforms to get selfie video content
- Market and competitors advertising activities analysis, the search for new channels for user acquisition.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and management experience
- Experience in procurement and traffic optimization (CPI / CPA) for large-scale mobile products in the foreign Tier 1 market
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Ads, and Apple Search Ads
- High analytical skills, good math knowledge
- Deep understanding and using of key business metrics ARPU, ARPPU, LTV, ROI- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to build User Acquisition processes independently
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, and business orientation
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
What we offer:
- Remote cooperation. We cooperate remotely from different cities and countries.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. Coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, lunch compensation, corporate events and team buildings, financial support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team.Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts.
- Intro call
- HR interview
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Bar Raising
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f