There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Head of Product
United Tech builds mobile and web products for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We have several completely independent products and product teams that operate them. In our new product, we're looking for a Head of Product who will be responsible for delivering a quality user experience to the end audience.
About our product: It’s a new Android app that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create welcoming and safe environment, create uniqueness diversity communities, and share interesting content. It also includes video chats and interactive elements. The iOS version of this product is already in production and has thousands of end-users. So, you’ll have a chance to build a global social app with modern, efficient technologies and data-driven approaches.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Analyze the weaknesses and strengths of the current product vision
- Building a strong product team and being ready to handle everything besides product development
- Be responsible for the overall strategy and business success
- Hire, manage and motivate your team of more than 10 people
- Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs and define product vision and strategy
- Ensure positive ROI within the given period of time
- Conduct A/B tests and share your findings with other team members
- Building business processes in the product direction
- At least 3 years of commercial IT experience in the position of Product Owner/Head of Product
- Experience in building and/or leading B2C products is a must
- Proven track record of success in product development with measurable results
- Experience working with web products/mobile applications
- Involvement in product development with high retention
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business-oriented and strong management skills
- Experience in managing projects, budgets, and people (from 6 people)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the social networking niche
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Bar Raising
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f