There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
HR People Partner
United Tech is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic HR People Partner to strengthen our HR department.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Onboarding and adaptation of new employees
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings
- Conducting performance reviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Supporting employees with all incoming issues
- Participation in surveys and research, analytics, and reports
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition and HR brand team
- Work on increasing the loyalty and involvement of employees and, accordingly, their retention
- Resolving conflict and problematic cases in teams
- Taking part in the development of corporate culture
- 1+ year of working experience in the HR field (HR Manager, People Partner, etc.)
- Experience in building and implementing HR processes and development of HR tools
- High level of responsibility, exactingness towards oneself and others
- Understanding of methods and experience in resolving conflicts and disputes;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills, result orientation
- Experience in working with remote employees will be a plus
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, and relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with Head of HR
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f