There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
HR People Partner
By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide.
And now, we are looking for a talented, proactive and enthusiastic HR People Partner to strengthen our HR department. Your main task will be to maintain a trusting relationship between our specialists and the company. If you are passionate about people and want to help create an effective workplace, this position is for you.
What you’ll help us do:
- Onboarding and adaptation of new employees
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings
- Conducting performance reviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Supporting employees with all incoming issues
- Participation in surveys and research, analytics, and reports
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition and HR brand team
- Work on increasing the loyalty and involvement of employees and, accordingly, their retention
- Resolving conflict and problematic cases in teams
- Taking part in the development of corporate culture
It’s all about you:
- 2+ years of working experience in the HR field (HR Manager, People Partner, etc.)
- Experience in building and implementing HR processes and development of HR tools
- High level of responsibility, exactness towards oneself and others
- Understanding of methods and experience in resolving conflicts and disputes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills, result orientation
- Experience in working with remote employees will be a plus
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with Head of HR
- Test task (Optional)
- Final interview with CPO and Head of Product
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!