There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
iOS Team Lead
United Tech team is aimed to create a safe space for socializing, networking, and in-person communication online. Wanna make a difference? Join us!
Together we dream of a world without boundaries and exclusion. Help us create digital solutions for online communication where everybody is free to socialize, befriend, and love.
We are looking for iOS Team Lead to help us implement Technical Design stage in the development process. And also improve deadlines delivery, estimation & crash free rate.
It’s all about you:
- Good knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK and reactive programming (Combine)
- 5+ years of experience in the development of mobile applications Experience with leading a technical team
- Knowledgeable about architecture and design patterns
- Worked on and shipped large scale iOS applications
- Experience with writing tech documentation
- Great product sense — you care about usability and good design
- Has worked collaboratively with product managers, designers, analysts and other engineering teams to build complex products
- Proactivity and great communication skills
- An engineering vision creation aligned with the company’s overall strategy
- People management skills
- Identify ways to raise the bar of the engineering workflow to improve velocity and efficiency
What you’ll help us do:
- Hands-on development of features (~50% of the time)
- Implement technical design stage in the mobile teams development process
- Manage backlog grooming
- Manage tasks estimation process and improve it's accuracy
- Manage mobile teams delivery
- Manage tech debt backlog of mobile teams
- Manage developers individual delivery and tech skills improvement
- Foster a culture of collaboration, knowledge sharing, and teamwork across the mobile teams
- Manage mobile teams engineering process from development to testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Ensure the creation of the documentation required for knowledge sharing and optimal onboarding of new mobile teams members
- Ensure that the mobile teams adhere to best practices, processes, and standards for software development, testing, and deployment
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and tools that can improve the app's performance, scalability, and reliability
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Final interview
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!