There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to secure business opportunities by fostering partnerships with streamers and talent agencies around the world. You will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of customers, and help shape the future of our product.
United Tech is a Ukrainian product IT company that develops its own mobile and web products in the social networking niche. Our brands are growing rapidly and attracting leading positions in their categories, influencing modern approaches to development and ambitious goals of our teams. For almost 5 years, United Tech team has been creating applications that are used by millions of users around the world. Our product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to the USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. Our team is united by the fact that we share a common vision of striving to be the best, and that is what defines us.
About our product:
We are developing a streaming platform that will unite millions of people from different countries and allow them to share their own unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Manage correspondence with partners in the CRM system;
- Catalog information on deals with partners;
- You will need to recruit agencies and streamers from the LATAM, MENA, Asia, Europe and North America regions;
- Negotiate with partners about the terms and conditions, policy, etc.
- Understanding of customer service;
- Experience in lead generation or sales;
- You can quickly switch between tasks, draw conclusions and make changes to processes;
- Independent and proactive member of the team, able to plan your tasks and perform them efficiently;
- Knowledge of English (B2), correct spelling;
- You know how to sell the terms of the company and know how to convince and receive feedback.
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience with social networking niche;
- Knowledge of Arabic/Spanish/Portugese (basic is ok);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fast-paced environments like startups;
- A data-driven mentality;
- Knowledge of the Tier 1 market will be a plus;
- A database of potential agencies and a streamers will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, coworking compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test Task (Optional)
- Reference check
- Job offer