There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Data Analyst
United Tech builds mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. More than 96 million people use our products, and now we're looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join us and continue the evolution of our own highly loaded social networking platform. As a Data Analyst, you will fill out reports, monitor the correctness of the work of all analysts, and track and correct the rating for our platform.
About our product: A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 300,000 users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European countries.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Execute updates to marketing reports about the ads campaign's performance. You will gain the knowledge and experience in collecting, working with, and understanding the marketing data from different analytics sources
- Verify completeness and accuracy of product analytics tracking data
- Analyze data to determine the validity and identify any discrepancies
- Communicate results and feedback daily to Product Managers
- Performing all related and compatible duties as assigned
About you and your skills:
- 1+ year of experience in data analysis
- Proficiency in math and statistics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, strong understanding of excel functions)
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, team-player
- Responsibility and willingness to perform tasks independently
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- A data-driven mentality will be a plus
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f