There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Financial Controller
United Tech is looking for a talented Junior Financial Controller to strengthen our finance department.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Day-to-day financial operations controlling and accounting oversight
- Receivables/payables and expenses tracking & analyzing
- Participating in Cash Flow planning & control processes
- Participating in monthly reporting (P&L, BS, CF), cash flow reconciliation and deviations analysis
- Participating in preparing & control forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis, plan vs fact analysis and other managerial reports
- Optimization of administrative and project-related expenses
- Dealing with organization, optimization & automatization workflow processes
- External & internal audit support
- Participation in Accounts Structure Planning
- Participating in the legal entities registration processes
- Participating in the process of bank (payment systems) accounts registration
- Participating in KYC, AML company accounts processes
- Preparing of Ad hoc reports, by requests from management
- Deal with Treasury, HR, Legal, Projects and other units on financial matters
- Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management
- BS/MS in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related fields
- 0,5-2 years of relevant work experience in IT company, Big4 or Baker Tilly, BDO, multinational management consulting and FMCG
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint & PowerBI
- Working understanding of IFRS and accounting
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions
- Attention to details, critical thinking, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven business conclusions
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written
- Result oriented and hardworking, high ambitions
- Open-minded, change agent, team player
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- HR Interview
- Test task
- Interview with Hiring manager
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f