There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Front-End Developer (Vue.js)
We build mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. Now we're looking for a motivated Strong Junior Vue.js Developer to join our social networking platform that helps discover new people and communicate without borders worldwide. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our team of talented engineers who support our app for a web platform. You’re the right fit for this role if you have a desire to work with experienced developers, take responsibility and create new solutions.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop web-based applications
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code using Vue.js
- Implement new features as well as fix bugs and performance issues
- Communicate with the team directly on a daily basis
- Proactively learn about the latest web technologies
- 1+ year of professional experience with Vue.js
- Deep understanding of responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with GIT version control
- Understanding REST services
Will be a plus:
- Back-end or full-stack experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of WebRTC
- Knowledge of Event Model
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- State Management (Vuex)
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Vue 3 Composition API
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- Referecnce check
- Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f