There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Treasury Manager
We’re looking for a Treasury Manager who will strengthen our finance team and participate in financial function implementation. It’s your great opportunity to try yourself at a product company at the beginning of your career growth and be an essential part of an empathic, open, attentive team. In this role, you will support team members on various financial questions and work without supervision under the pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment.
United Tech is an international team with 110+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Payments processing, managing cash flow activities, supporting treasury operations on a daily and monthly basis (execution of wire transfers, management of bank cards, preparation of supporting documentation, balance reports, etc.)
- Generate the inventory balance turnover daily report
- Assist in various ongoing and ad-hoc projects or initiatives requested by management
- Business communication and negotiations with the banks on different issues
- Participate in accounts opening processes
- Problem-solving (refunds, chargebacks, partners/banks requests, etc.)
- Improving Business Processes in Treasury management
- Supporting KYC procedures, limits, and other cash-management functions
- Verification of payments completeness and supporting of monthly closing procedures
- Liaise with company departments and external partners regarding payments
- Participate in various tasks and ad hoc assignments if required
- At least 1 year of professional experience (audit/accounting/billing/financial or other related fields)
- Relevant professional experience (preferably with IT company, Big 4 Public Accounting, international public company, or FMCG company)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Economics/Finance/Banking/Accounting
- Knowledge of MS Excel at a high level
- Understanding of payment systems and card payment methods
- Ability to independently manage information in large quantities
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher (experience in business communication and work with contracts will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Test Task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Job offer