There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Middle iOS Developer
During our six-year journey, we have been building social networking products to connect people all over the world. And we also like to unite talented people around us to push the industry forward together.
And now, we’re looking for an experienced and proactive iOS Developer to scale our team and work on our rapidly growing social app that unites people worldwide.
About the product: We are developing a streaming platform that will unite millions of people from different countries and allow them to share their own unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and maintain our high-performance app using progressive approaches for the iOS platform
- Write clean, testable code by following SOLID principles
- Collaborate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process and development of new functions
- Understand the business needs and influence the product
- Take a proactive position in technical solutions to solve our most burning business challenges
- 2+ years of iOS development commercial experience
- Deep Swift and iOS SDK knowledge
- Architectures knowledge and understanding (MVVM+Clear architecture)
- Deep Git and Git patterns and best practices knowledge (GitFlow, TBD etc.)
- Reactive programming (Combine)
- Code Signing and Provisioning Code
- UIKit in depth
- GoogleSDK, FBSDK, Lottie (optional)
- Multithreading in depth
- Intermediate level of English or higher
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- HR Interview
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f