There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Middle QA Engineer (Backend)
United Tech is a Ukrainian IT product company, founded in Kyiv. By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide. We create mobile and web applications for millions of users from the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Manual QA Engineer. Your primary responsibility is to suggest ideas for automated software test procedures and highlight potential problems.
It’s all about you:
- At least 3 years of experience in B2C product manual testing
- Experience in Backend testing
- Experience with API testing (Postman, Swagger, and more)
- Hands-on experience with databases (Document Oriented or Relational)
- Knowledge of producing key test activities (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of testing
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of QA in each phase of software development
- Strong knowledge of client-server architecture
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of English or higher
What you’ll help us do:
- Manual testing of web or mobile applications
- API testing in Postman, Swagger, and more
- Planning the testing process on the product
- Creating and executing test cases, check-lists, writing bug reports
- Reporting about defects to the development team
- Preparing testing reports, progress, and concerns
- Using Proxy Debugging Tools (Charles, Fiddler)
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Tech Interview
- Test Task
- Final Interview
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!