There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Middle/Senior Node.js Developer
We build products that connect people all over the world. So, now we're looking for a talented Node.js developer to become a member of our team and practice technical skills.
Product: it's an all-in-one streaming platform that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, share interesting content and monetize their talents. it is also includes interactive elements and various monetization options
The cross-platform product (iOS, Android, Web) is already in production and has thousands of end-users. So, you will have chance to change the lives of lots of people and take a leading role in the development and improvement of the backend part of this product.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop architecture and backend for a cross-platform product (web and mobile);
- Implement new services/features as a backend developer;
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Be a part of a backend development team and be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software
- 5+ years of commercial experience in backend development;
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Typescript backend development;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (like Postgres, MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with SOA/Microservices (communication, patterns, development process);
- Experience working with WebSockets and messaging (like RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience with AWS (S3, Aurora, Cloudfront);
- Experience in scaling and high load products;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals is a must
- At least Intermediate+ level of English
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f