There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries.
We’re passionate about human connection and autonomy. We desire to grow and build a team in Turkey for a new product in the interactive story genre of lifestyle games.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Narrative Designer to join our team to be part of creating and launching a new mobile app for iOS and Android platforms in a new niche for people from the Tier-1 region.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and design the product’s narrative vision from scratch
- Create all scripts, characters, profiles to shape the stories in the game
- Focus on what the user needs/wants
- Process feedback and work with creative direction to iterate stories throughout the game to increase player experience and improve motivation
- +3 years of narrative design experience
- Experience in games/storytelling
- Solid knowledge of game design
- Advanced level of English (both oral and written)
- Strong and creative writing and editing skills
Will be a plus:
- High level of social skills for clear communication.
- Detail-oriented with a strong “hands-on mentality”
- Result-oriented with a high level of commitment and owner mindset
- Empathetic to create synergy within a remote working international team
- Strong affinity to “Hero’s Journey”
- Participate in or design modern roleplaying games
What we offer:
- Remote cooperation. We cooperate remotely from different cities and countries.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits. Coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, lunch compensation, corporate events and team buildings, financial support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts.
- Intro call with HR
- Interview with Head of Product
- Bar Raising
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f