There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Partner Acquisition Manager (Spanish)
United Tech is looking for a Partner Acquisition Manager who will develop a community of influencers to work together on a social platform. If you are sociable, active, enterprising, and want to become a part of an excellent social product, you are welcome to us! You’ll have an opportunity to increase brand awareness and brand affinity. Also you’ll be responsible for all influencer activity, partnerships, and brand collaborations for our social networking product.
About our product:
A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 500,000 users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European countries.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Building a strong community of influencers and managing all relations with them
- Growing followers within the community
- Promotion of the platform in social media (banners, social media posts, ads)
- Active use of social media to communicate with agencies and influencers
- Work closely with internal communication and media team to create unique, highly engaging content
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Great communication skills, as well as the desire and ability to work in a team
- Strong understanding of the principles of work and the main functionality of social media, networks, and platforms (Twitter, Telegram, and Discord are required. Facebook, Instagram, Medium, Reddit, and similar forums are desirable).
- Intermediate level of Spanish or higher
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more