There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Now we are looking for a PE Accountant to join our team!
About the company: Today our team has more than 120+ specialists in different cities in Ukraine and Europe and continues to grow. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
- Higher or professional education (business accounting, economics, finance).
- Experience in full-cycle maintenance of private entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of tax and business accounting.
- Advanced PC user (Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complying with the principles of 7 C’s of Effective Communication: courtesy, сompleteness, сonciseness, сonsideration, сlarity, concreteness, сorrectness.
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to details.
- Responsibility, time management at a very high performance level.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in the IT field is a plus.
- English - intermediate level.
- Support private entrepreneurs in various capacities (operational, legal, registrational, banking, private).
- Maintain documentation flow for each PE.
- Maintain banking operations for PEs.
- Assist in preparing wires for PE online banking.
- Calculate single tax quarterly and submit PE tax declarations.
- Calculate and submit a unified social tax declarations annually.
- Analyze and review basic accounting documents invoices and prepare reports and financial documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Final interview
- Reference check
- P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.