There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Product Manager (Web)
We are looking for a result-driven Product Manager with a vast experience in launching and developing either web or mobile products in social networking niche on international markets.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Provide UX/UI product optimization
- Analyze business metrics in order to improve product monetization and retention
- Suggest improvements and new features based on collected data and researches
- Work in close collaboration with Development, Design and QA teams
- Participate in tasks planning and prioritization
- Meet iteration goals and deadlines
- Review implemented tasks by the Dev team
- Participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in a PM / BA / PO position
- Measurement of product success based on data
- Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude,Tableau, GA, etc)
- Knowledge of app usage and UI/UX patterns depending on the platform
- Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Background in market research and data analysis
- Business analytics (P&L understanding)
- Experience with social discovery niche.
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f