There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Product Marketing Manager
During our six-year journey, we have been building social networking products to connect people all over the world. And now we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join us and continue the evolution of our video social networking platform. You will be focused on all aspects of product marketing and use modern, proven, and efficient approaches to build a stable and valuable product. At United Tech, you will work closely with a talented team and have a real influence on the product to improve business performance.
About our product:
A web platform for users where they can communicate with instant videos, share photos and stories, and chat with people worldwide. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Analyze business metrics to improve product monetization and retention
- Suggest improvements and new features based on collected data and researches
- Work in close collaboration with Development, Design, Analytics and QA teams
- Search for hypotheses and participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis
- Search for product/marketing vulnerabilities and areas for improvement
- Adapt or change the product flow for different marketing flows
- Search for effective bunch of links of marketing and product strategies
- Meet iteration goals and deadlines
- 2+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience in product promotion in foreign markets
- Ability to view things from customer’s point of view
- Knowledge of app usage and UI/UX patterns depending on the platform
- Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation
- Background in market research and data analysis
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
- Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools will be a plus (Amplitude, Tableau, GA, etc.)
- Experience in the social networking industry will be a plus
About the team:
- Our team consists of data analysts, product designers, mobile developers, web developers, QA, product managers
- We set ambitious goals, take on complex tasks, and successfully cope with them. We are not afraid to change our strategies depending on market conditions
- We work at a dynamic pace because quality and technology are a priority for us
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote work. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, and relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking industry.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f