There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Product Team Lead
We are looking for a Product Team Lead to speed up our growth and make our process of product development even better. This is a very challenging and interesting opportunity for you, as growth is the essence of our team, you'll have an opportunity to higher product team, create new processes, and influence our strategy and business key results.
- We are a fast-growing product and team
- We have a challenging goal to be in the top 5 products in our niche in 3 years
- This is an opportunity to get the experience of building a strong product team
It’s all about you:
- 4 years of experience as a Product Manager (at least 2 years in a B2C product), and 1.5 years in a lead role
- 2 years experience with mobile apps
- Good knowledge of Unit economics
- Expertise in marketing, acquisition channels, and marketing metrics
- Deep understanding of funnel metrics
- Competitors' analysis skills
- Experience in conducting A/B tests
- Ability to plan and prioritize product roadmap according to business strategy
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Prioritizing hypotheses using such frameworks as RICE or ICE
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Creation of a Customer Journey Map
- Building a feedback loop and evaluating product quality
Will be a plus:
- You have experience in FMCG companies
- You worked with social networking niche
- 1+ year of experience in fast-paced environments like startups
What you’ll help us do:
- You’ll plan product strategy
- Finding growth points with a team of product managers
- Research, planning, preparing, and running A/B tests for funnel optimization
- Holding regular 1:1 meetings with the product team and building Personal Development Plans
- Product Team development and hiring
- Product Team Process optimization to cut the time to result
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call
- HR interview
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Reference check
- Job offer
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!