There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
QA Team Lead
United Tech is a Ukrainian IT product company, founded in Kyiv. By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide. We create mobile and web applications for millions of users from the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled and experienced QA Team Lead. Your primary responsibility is to lead the QA team and manage the testing process for iOS, Android, web, and backend platforms.
About the product:It’s an all-in-one streaming platform that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, share interesting content, and monetize their talents. The cross-platform product (iOS, Android, Web) is already in production and has thousands of end-users.
What you’ll help us do:
- You will lead the QA team and manage the testing process for iOS, Android, web, and backend platforms
- Create a roadmap for implementation and Implement automated QA
- Implement metrics to measure QA team results
- Monitor and report on the quality of Mobile app releases
- Improve and implement QA policies, procedures, standards, metrics
- Ensure that the QA team has the necessary resources and tools to test software effectively
- Design and execute test plans and test cases for iOs, Android, Web, and Backend platform
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve defects
- Grow and develop the QA team
It’s all about you:
- 7+ years experience in Automation and Manual QA team
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application testing (iOS/Android)
- Experience in testing attribution in AppMetrica, AppsFlyer, or other similar services
- You have experience in hiring Middle and Senior testers, manual and automation QA
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL), excellent knowledge of API testing (Postman, Swagger, Fiddler, Charles, API documentation)
- Experience in creating test cases, test plans, and test reports
- Ability to create clear bug reports (Jira, Mantis, Redmine)
- You know how to read and analyze mobile application logs
- You’ve worked with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in testing analytics event tracking
- You know how to write informative articles in Confluence
- Working with manual testing and auto tests on the backend, web, iOS, and Android will be a plus
- Intermediate level of English (or higher)
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can directly impact fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a RecruiterT
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
- Final Interview
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.P.S.
Notice a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!