There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Android Developer
By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide.
And now, we are looking for a talented Senior Android Developer to become a member of our team and practice technical skills. You can make decisions independently, analyze results, and take responsibility for your actions. You will have a chance to change the lives of lots of people and take a leading role in the development and improvement of the mobile part of our product.
About the product: It’s an all-in-one streaming platform that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, share interesting content and monetize their talents. The cross-platform product (iOS, Android, Web) is already in production and has thousands of end-users.
What you’ll help us do:
- Develop and maintain our new high-performance app using progressive approaches for the Android platform
- Write clean, testable, maintainable code, and continue to grow your development skills
- Participate in making all technical decisions and create scalable app architecture
- Communicate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process, and development of new functions
It’s all about you:
- 3+ years of experience in the Android native development
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Practical experience with Kotlin (our primary language)
- Experience with design patterns (MVVM, Clean Architecture), competence in OOP and SOLID
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms (SQLite, Room)
- Experience with Dagger 2/Hilt/Koin, Coroutines
- Experience with Flow, SharedFlow, StateFlow
- Experience with a custom view, with Android animations
- Practical experience with third-party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, etc.)
Will be a plus if it also about you:
- Experience with jetpack compose
- Working on multi-modules projects
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Researcher
- Interview with HR
- Technical interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!