There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior iOS Developer
We build mobile and web social networking products using AI & ML technology. And now, we’re looking for an experienced and proactive iOS Developer to scale our team and work on our rapidly growing social app that unites people worldwide. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including the USA, UK, Canada, and leading European countries. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to dive into a well-structured and creative product evolution process.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and maintain our high-performance app using progressive approaches for the iOS platform
- Write clean, testable code by following SOLID principles
- Collaborate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process and development of new functions
- Understand the business needs and influence the product
- Take a proactive position in technical solutions to solve our most burning business challenges
- 3+ years of iOS development commercial experience
- Deep Swift and iOS SDK knowledge
- Architectures knowledge and understanding (MVVM+Coordinator)
- Deep Git and Git patterns and best practices knowledge (GitFlow, TBD etc.)
- Reactive programming (Combine)
- Code Signing and Provisioning Code
- Realm knowledge
- UIKit in depth
- GoogleSDK, FBSDK, Lottie (optional)
- Multithreading in depth
- Intermediate level of English or higher
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Job offer