There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for an iOS developer to help us with our current product. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to the USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to dive into a well-structured and creative process of product evolution.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and maintain our high performance app using progressive approaches for iOS platform
- Write code by following KISS, DRY, SOLID principles
- Communicate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process and development of new functions
- 3+ years of commercial experience in iOS development
- Swift and iOS SDK knowledge (APNS, In-App Purchase)
- Reactive programming (Combine)
- UIKit, CoreGraphics, Core Animation ect.
- Architecture patterns (MVVM, MVC), design patterns, dependency injection
- Networking (HTTP/S, Sockets)
- Git knowledge
- CI/CD (Bitrise)
- Excellent problem finding and solving skills
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms a plus (phone, tablet)
- Package dependencies (SPM, Carthage)
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f