There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Node.js Developer
Since 2016, we have been creating mobile and web social networking products. And now, we’re looking for an experienced and proactive Node.js developer to scale our team and work on our rapidly growing social app that unites people worldwide. We expect you’ll take a proactive position in technical solutions to solve our most burning business challenges.
About us: United Tech is an international team with 110+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Development of web-based applications
- Writing clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code using Node.js
- Collaboration with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process, and development of new functions
- Use SOLID and OOP design patterns
- Optimization of the platform for best performance and user experience
- Understand the business needs and influence the product
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development using Node.js
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, SOLID, Clean Architecture, MVVM
- High level of interest in current software development trends
- Strong desire to write high-quality, clean and testable code (TDD and BDD methodology)
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Working on multi-module projects will be a plus
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f