Senior Node.js Developer
In this role, you will:
- Participating in team processes (grooming, sprint planning)
- Developing and delivering product tasks to the production environment
- Addressing technical debt tasks
- Creating technical design for product epics
- Decomposing epics
- Investigating tasks
It’s all about you:
- 4+ years of commercial experience in backend development
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js backend development
- Proficiency with both relational and non-relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with SOA/Microservices, including communication, patterns, and development processes
- Experience with WebSockets and messaging technologies (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Proficiency in utilizing AWS services (e.g., S3, Aurora, Cloudfront)
- Expertise in scaling and managing high-load products
- A strong foundation in Computer Science concepts is essential
- Intermediate level of English proficiency or higher
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events and stylish merch.
- CV check
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Reference check