There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Product Analyst
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst with an experience in the gaming or iGaming industry who helps us in building product & marketing analytics for our social networking platform with gamification mechanics and internal currency.
In this role, you will provide analytical support, work on improving the mechanics and optimizing applications, improving retention and user activity. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talents in this niche and help networking products face the challenges of distance communication.
About us: United Tech is an international team with 120+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About the product: Our platform helps discover new people, communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, and share interesting content. It also includes video chats, interactive elements, internal currency and unique gifts.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Analyze business metrics and provide analytical support to improve product monetization and retention
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
- Automate reporting process and create dashboards for different stakeholders
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
- Build predictive models (Activity, Marketing, LTV)
- Analyze the results of the implementation of gamification mechanics and internal currency of the product
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Analyst
- At least 1+ year of experience with gaming / iGaming products or mobile apps with game mechanics
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques (Tableau/Power BI)
- Full proficiency in SQL
- Analytical mindset, ability to structure information and dive more profound when it is needed
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- Driven by creating business value than the complexity of the technical solution
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Background in market research and data analysis
- Experience with Python for data analysis (Pandas, Numpy, etc.)
- Experience in creating churn and LTV prediction models
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. We cooperate remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, coworking compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Bar raising
- Reference check