There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Product Analyst (Web/Mobile Platform)
We invite to our team a Senior Product Analyst with experience with web/mobile products who is able to help us in building product & marketing analytics for our platform and bring new insights.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Provide analytical support to our marketing team
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
- Automate reporting process and create dashboards for different stakeholders
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
- Build predictive models (Activity, Marketing, LTV)
- 2+ years experience working as a Product or Data Analyst
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design. Understanding of both statistics and regression methods
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques (Tableau/Power BI)
- Full proficiency in SQL
- Analytical mindset, ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- Driven by creating business value than the complexity of the technical solution
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Background in market research and data analysis
- Experience with Python for data analysis (Pandas, Numpy, etc.)
- Experience in creating churn and LTV prediction models
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f