There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Product Analyst (Web/Mobile Platform)
We are glad to invite to our team a Senior Product Analyst who will be able to help us in building a product & marketing analytics department for our social platform and find new insights proved by data.
About us: Today the team has more than 120+ specialists in different cities in Ukraine and Europe and continues to grow. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About the product: A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 500,000 users from the US, UK, Canada, Middle East countries, Asia, and leading European countries.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Finding data patterns and dependencies between data and metrics
- Provide analytical support to our product and marketing teams
- Create reports and analyze product metrics (LTV, churn rate, cohorts, retention, a-ha moment, etc.)
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
- Automate reporting process and create dashboards for different stakeholders
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product or Data Analyst
- Full proficiency in SQL
- Full proficiency with data visualization tools (Amplitude, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Driven by creating processes from a scratch
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design. Understanding of both statistics and regression methods
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Experience in creating prediction models
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with Head of Product and Senior Product Manager
- Test task (Optional)
- Bar-raising and Reference Check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f