There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be in charge of well-structured and time-efficient workflow processes deployment. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to manage top-skilled developers to ensure further product emerging growth in Tier-1 region, including but not limited to the USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Leading global cross-functional project team delivery, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope
- Coordinate the work of the assigned DEV/QA team
- Implementation of Scrum process for development team
- Facilitation of Scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Demo, Retro)
- Maintenance of documentation on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of experience in a PM / BA / SM / PO position
- Proficient level of time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical teams (remote and non-remote teams)
- Practical experience with using flexible development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall), ability to adapt them to the needs of the project
- Knowledge of Agile reporting KPIs (backlog tracking, burndown metrics, cycle time, velocity, team capacity)
- Strong mentoring skills
- Problem Solving — come to CEO not with a problem, but with a problem and 1-2 suggestions on how to solve
- Excellent knowledge of the Task Management tools (Jira / Confluence)
- Advanced level of English
Will be a plus:
- Requirements management experience
- Experience with change requests
- SDLC understanding
- ITIL understanding
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- Test task (Optional)
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f