There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Senior/Tech Lead Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
A Ukrainian product company United Tech invites a Senior/Tech Lead Front-end Developer (Vue.js) to join our global platform that unites millions of people worldwide. We’re looking for a high-qualified Vue.js developer who will shoulder the Front-end part of our product and continue its evolution.
About us: United Tech is an international team with 110+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Development of web-based applications
- Writing clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code using Vue.js
- Implementation of new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues
- Optimization of the platform for best performance and user experience
- Preparing estimates and in-time features delivery
- Writing and improving product documentation
- Cooperation with QA, Back-end, and Analytics teams
- Conducting source code reviews
- Management of the Front-end team, increasing the team’s efficiency
- 5+ years of experience in a software development role
- At least 3 years of experience with Vue.js
- Solid knowledge of REST and Sockets
- Deep understanding of responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with GIT version control
- State Management (Vuex)
- Team management experience
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience with back-end/full-stack development (Node.js)
- Databases: MongoDB
- Knowledge of AWS, WebRTC, Event Model
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Job offer