There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
United Tech builds global social networking and streaming products to connect people all over the world. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
And now, we are looking for a System Administrator who will help us with user support, diagnostics, and monitoring of network equipment.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Configuration, setup and administration of PC and peripheral equipment
- Setting up and maintaining workplaces
- Managing, troubleshooting and proactively updating hardware and software
- Local network administration and support for the smooth operation of the company's IT infrastructure
- Configuration and monitoring of wired and wireless networks
- User technical support
- Data setting up and backing up
- Installation and configuration of information security tools, inventory, purchasing and maintenance of office equipment
- 1+ year of experience in a system administration role
- Ability to work with network equipment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of networking principles, issues detection
- Deep knowledge of PC architecture
- Experience in installing, and configuring operating systems and advanced use of Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Backup skills, knowledge of PC recovery methods after failures
- Experience in setting up and connecting office equipment
- Experience with AMCSand video surveillance systems
- Responsibility, communication skills, independence, and attention to details
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Experience with VPS, VMWare, OpenVPN, and Google Workspace will be a plus
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) will be a plus
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with a Hiring team
- Final interview
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: click here !