There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Talent Acquisition Team Lead
By putting talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people all over the world. And now, we are looking for a TA Team Lead who will provide the top talents that ensure a business’s success.
In cooperation with other teams you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers and top managers and help them to make the right decisions
- Collaborate with People Partners to grow talent pipelines and fuel the business
- Create a professional HR brand for United Tech with our Brand Team.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Optimizing recruiting processes to support a strong candidate experience and provide business’s needs with talents
- Defining and driving the TA team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Defining and leading projects, including international, focused on continuous improvement
- Coordinate with managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Managing, developing, coaching, and motivating a team
- Participating in improving and promoting HR brand through the recruitment and hiring process
- Be ready for hands-on tasks, closing vacancies, and participating in all processes.
Who will be the best match:
- Prior experience in IT recruiting in a product company is required
- Experience in leading a TA team in IT for more than 2 years
- Proficiency in working with ATS
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Strategic, influential, and confident in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information
- Creative in a way that you always are on the lookout for new strategies and outreach methods through recruiting websites, employee referrals, professional events, and other sourcing methods
- Team player with good leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- HR Interview
- Test Task
- Interview with CPO
- Interview with CEO and Head of HR
- Reference check
Together we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f