There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
During our six-year journey, we have been building social networking products to connect people all over the world. And we also like to unite talented people around us to push the industry forward together.
And now, we are looking for a result-oriented Talent Researcher with solid knowledge of the English language, who could boast excellent communication skills to take our global talent acquisition strategy to a new level using modern approaches.
About your future team: The TA team consists of 3 Talent Acquisition Specialists and 3 Talent Researchers. You can learn more about our team on our social networks here and here.
About your manager: Your manager will be our Head of HR — Alyona. She joined the company 3 years ago as HR Manager. In 2 years, Alyona became the head of the department and now deals with several areas: from hiring processes to the implementation of HR strategy. The ideal candidate for Alyona is a person who bases work on the concept of employee experience, understands its positive impact on improving the company’s business performance, and has an enviable level of self-organization.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Developing and optimizing sourcing strategies
- Finding and attracting new non-standard resources, as well as using social networks, forums, communities, job sites, etc, and analyzing the effectiveness of each channel
- Quickly and efficiently finding, analyzing, and evaluating candidate profiles for positions of various levels: tech and non-tech, from juniors to top management
- Making phone/Google Meet pre-screen interviews with candidates
- Forming a database of potential candidates, maintaining contact with them, and providing feedback on time
- Providing market research, forming conclusions based on data
- Participating in HR Branding activities.
We are a perfect match if you:
- Have 6+ months of experience in a position of Researcher and desire to grow professionally in the Talent Acquisition direction
- Have fluent Ukrainian and Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Are active user on professional social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Have excellent research skills and the ability to process and analyze a lot of information
- Are a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment on several vacancies at the same time (up to 5 vacancies) and effectively close them
- Are a responsible, result-oriented person excellent at time management and prioritization
- Are excited about the IT market and IT trends.
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play.
- Remote cooperation. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the co-working space in Kyiv.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, sport compensation, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- HR Interview
- Test Task
- Interview with CPO and Head of HR