We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, so we take your privacy seriously and will use your personal data (the “data”) to make the Website available and process your requests sent to us only after obtaining your consent for the collection and processing of your data as follows. The Policy explains what data, when, where, and why we collect the data of yours, on what legal basis we process and how do we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose the data to others, your rights in respect of your personal information, as well as how we keep it secure.
Since we use tracking technologies on the Website (cookies), please check our Cookies Policy, where we also describe the purpose and means we do it with.
Whether you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected].
1.CHANGES AND UPDATES TO POLICY
We may revise the Policy according to new developments or advances in legislation and the broader data protection landscape from time to time, so please check this page to ensure that you’re OK with any changes
If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (to the address provided by you). A notification regarding other changes may be rendered to you by publishing at https://unitedtech.ai.
2.YOUR DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS; THIRD PARTIES
The first you should know is information about your data controller and processors. The data controller is an entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of the data. The data processor is an entity that processes the data on behalf of the controller.
In this current case, your data controller is United Tech Company.
When processing your data, we may use the following data processors:
Where there will be a necessity, we may also engage third-party services and may share the data with them. That will help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support, and market our service and the Website. We share the data, in particular, for purposes indicated in section 5 hereof. The types of third parties we share information with include, in particular: cloud storage providers; data analytics providers; measurement partners; marketing partners; payment processing providers; communication services providers, etc. By providing us with the services, those providers will also be your data processors.
We may also use and disclose the data to enforce the Agreement, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others, and to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, or in other cases provided for by law.
If we transfer personal data originating from the EEA to countries with not adequate level of data protection, we use one of the following legal bases: (i) Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, or (ii) the European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries (details available here).
3.NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
You are prohibited to use the website where you are under 18 or age of legal majority in your country. We do not knowingly process personal data from persons under 18 years of age.
If a minor submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under the legal age range, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we may have any personal information of a child under the legal age range, please contact us at [email protected].
4.DATA THAT WE PROCESSES
The data is any information relating to you. That alone or in cumulation with other information pieces allows the person who collected and processed such information to identify you as a person. Processing of the data means any action with your data, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, transferring, etc.
We solely or with help of data processors may collect the following data about you:
- the data we receive when you contact us: preferred language of communication (Eng, Ukr or Rus), name; email; CV and any information included in the CV;
- the data we receive when you use the Website, including, without limitation: duration of a session; the history of the interaction of the Website; surveys responses, data you provided our support team with, including, the language of your requests; other information you may voluntarily provide us with whether by adding in your profile or sending us direct messages;
- the data we collect automatically: data about how you found us; IP address, time zone, type and model of a device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, country, region, city; your activity on the Website;
- cookies and other tracking identifiers as our Cookies Policy set forth;
5.PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process your information with the following purposes:
- to make the Website available for your access as well as provide you with the most relevant services with the Website;
- to communicate with you regarding your use of the Website, your requests, update you on services, information, and products;
- to notify you of any crucial information or changes within the Website which may affect you;
- to analyze active users’ number, support users from different regions and provide proper work of various versions of the Website as well as to develop and optimize the Website;
- to keep the Website safe and secure, enforce the Agreement and prevent and combat fraud;
- to generate statistical studies of market;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We may also send you news and information about us and the Website that you either request from us, or we believe may interest you. In most cases, we will contact you via email.
We process your data under the following legal bases:
- performing of the contract (the Agreement) with you: a) to make the Website available for your access as well as provide you with the most relevant services with the Website; b) to communicate with you regarding your use of the Website, your requests, update you on services, information, and products; c) to notify you of any crucial information or changes within the Website which may affect you;
- our legitimate interest: a) to send to you marketing communications; b) to analyze active users’ number, support users from different regions and provide proper work of various versions of the Website as well as to develop and optimize the Website; c) to keep the Website safe and secure, enforce the Agreement and prevent and combat fraud; and d) to comply with our legal obligations.
Please note, when the data is collected for marketing purposes you will be additionally asked for such processing. Furthermore, you will at any time have the possibility to withdraw your consent free of charge by the clicking on a separate “Unsubscribe button” in the email sent.
6.DURATION AND LOCATION OF PROCESSING
Your data will be processed within the term of your use of the Website and up to termination of such use (or the Agreement) which means the deletion or blocking or suspending of your account on the Website; we shall terminate the processing of your personal information unless the special retention period for the storage of such data is set by the relevant legislation then.
You are entitled to restrict us to process your data by sending to us a data erasure request or a notice of prohibition to process your data. Please be warned that such action prohibits us to process your data and/or makes us delete your data so you may lose your access to the Website. It also may prohibit us from replying to your inquiries.
Our servers are based in the UK. Thus, the place of your data collection is the territory of EEA.
We use cookie and some of others tracking technologies to improve your user experience and obtain data about how the website is being used. This data enable us to develop and optimize the Website. Please read out Cookies Policy to find out more.
8.YOUR DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Being a data subject, you have the following rights
- a right to request us to access to your data: you can ask us what personal information of yours is being processed as well as for the clarifications on the information described above, i.e. purpose of collecting and processing, period of processing, third parties that have access to information. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected];
- a right to request us to rectify your personal information: you can ask all the inaccurate personal information concerning you being corrected. You can also complete the personal information if you feel there is a need to do so. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected] or use a specific area of your account on the Website;
- a right to request us to erase personal information: you can request us to erase such data if its processing is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected as well as if there are no legal grounds for the processing. In most cases we will erase it unless otherwise will be required by legislation. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected];
- a right to request us to restrict the processing of your data: for example if you contest the accuracy of your data being processed or in case we will not be interested to process your personal information any longer, but you will want us to do this on different reasons, for example, to bring some claim for somebody and instead of the erasure of information its processing will be just restricted. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected];
- a right to withdraw your consent for the collection and processing of your data by us at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected];
- a right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority;
- a right to data portability. To exercise the right please contact us at [email protected].
9.PROTECTION OF DATA
We take technical and organizational measures to ensure the information is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of information, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. For example, we use verified contractors that might have access to the data as specified in section 4 hereof with which the relevant data processing agreements are signed.
10.REACH US OUT
We will be glad to hear something from you. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at [email protected].