There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Manual QA Engineer (Mobile)
We’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer to scale our team and work on our rapidly growing social app that unites people worldwide.
United Tech is an international team with 120+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About the product:
It’s a new streaming Android app that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, and share interesting content. It also includes video chats and interactive elements. The iOS version of this product is already in production and has thousands of end-users. So, you’ll have a chance to build a global social app with modern, efficient technologies and data-driven approaches.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Manual testing of mobile and web applications
- API testingPlanning the testing process on the product
- Creating and executing test cases, check-lists, writing bug reports
- Reporting defects to the development team
- Preparing testing reports, progress, and concerns
- At least 1 year of experience in manual testing (web and mobile applications)
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of producing key test activities (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of testing
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of QA in each phase of software development
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with HTTP debugging proxy servers
- Requirements testing
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote work. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, sports compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f