There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
For the past 5 years we have been actively involved in developing and promoting our own highly loaded Social Networking platform. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. Led by skillful and open-minded team, our brands continue growing and reaching top positions in their categories.
By implementing extended data analysis approach, we make sure every aspect of product lifecycle is valued and improved to achieve continuous growth. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to dive into a well-structured and creative process of product evolution.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Form different hypotheses in the area of product development for increasing the metrics of retention and monetization
- Provide analytical support to our marketing team to reduce the cost of traffic and increase marketing ROI
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
- Automate entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing)
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
- Build predictive models of behavior, transformation
- 1+ years of experience in a product company working with product analytics
- Ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed
- Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Firebase)
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Programming experience in R / Python ( will be a plus)
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience with data tooling i.e. Airflow/Elastic/DBT/ELT
- Mathematical or computer science background
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
- P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f