There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Product Manager
We are looking for a talented Junior Product Manager / Сompetitor's Researcher for our video platforms that allows people to communicate worldwide. As a Junior Product Manager, your main goal will be to research competitors, monitor each update, and fulfill product tasks.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Responsibility for searching competitors and monitor the overall market performance and the performance of competitors using various analytical resources
- Responsibility for competitor research under different monetization model
- Searching and presentation of products to the team about new functionalities or A/B tests
- Creation and maintenance of a knowledge base based on competitor research with a competent description
- Provide a product hypothesis based on your research, documenting them and setting tasks for them in the format of a user story
- 1+ year of experience in a PM / Analyst / PO position (finance, consulting)
- Measurement of product success based on dataPractical experience with data analytics/visualization tools
- Experience in competitive research and preparing presentations
- Strong management skills, systematic thinking, and business orientation
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
- Excellent analytical and presentational skills
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Background in IT market research and data analysis
- Experience with the social networking niche
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with HR the Hiring team
- Test task
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f