There is a war in Ukraine. Here’s what United Tech is doing to #StandWithUkraine
Junior Product Manager
United Tech builds mobile and web products for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager who will have the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing product. The team has a challenging goal to become one of the top-5 leaders in the niche in 3 years.
What’s the product? The streaming lifestyle social network where streamers can monetize their talents with the support of the users. People from all over the world could get in touch through group and private chats. Streamers can sing, dance, cook, and play music live. Users are able to give them likes and little gifts. And show all their admiration, of course!
It’s all about you:
- 1+ year of experience in a PM / Analyst / PO position (finance, consulting)
- Know how to measure product success based on data
- Have practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools
- Have experience in competitive research and preparing presentations
- A systematic thinker and business oriented
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
- Have excellent analytical and presentational skills
What you’ll help us do:
- Competitors research for all user's roles and segments
- Monitoring competitors with help of analytics tools and testing. Make research, description, and presentation for the product team of all new features, A/B tests, etc.
- Competitors research knowledge base management
- Implementation of the research results
How to grow:
- For better task progress and a clear focus on your goals, we provide OKR (Objectives and Key Results). Step by step you will surely make your way
- The manager and the team will give you bi-annual performance reviews. This would give you a boost and inspiration
- We will surely assist you to develop your hard and soft skills. Together we could create a special individual development plan for you. Stage by stage your skills would improve and your performance would evolve which leads us to mutual growth
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!